Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday quiz...

Come let's start off this Monday with a bit of fun. Shayne, you started this with your boots quiz....I found this one on Lisa's blog.


You Are ONE WAY

When you're confronted with a problem, you know exactly how you want to handle it.
You are decisive and act quickly. Once you get the ball rolling, you don't change course.

You can be a bit stubborn at times, but you have reason to be. You're often right.
You are unwavering and brave. You do what needs to be done, even if it isn't popular.



Have a great Monday.
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lynette. I haven't known you for long, but I would sum you up exactly as reflected here. A real pillar you are. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 'Curves Ahead' - quite apt i think!

    When you're confronted with a problem, you take it on immediately - but with your eyes wide open. You deal with stress well. You take things as they come, and you don't panic.

    In fact, you often enjoy challenging situations. Difficulty makes you feel alive.
    You are alert and observant. You notice every twist and turn in the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Curves Ahead as well, these are so fun. Lynette, I haven't met you in real life, but from reading your blog I would say it describes you well. I find it uncanny how these little quizzes are quite accurate!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynette, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I would be chaffed if you scraplifted my layout, LOL. Never happened before so I would love to see your version.
    In relation to this post, I haven't done any survey but I would definitely have to be a ROUNDABOUT !!!!!
    Cheers, Irene :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will have to think about this one for a while ....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥