Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

8 Things

I only noticed now...I am on my 101st post...

I was tagged by Shayne - it's a meme about 8 things - rules are as they always are. Complete, link back and tag.

8 Things that I am Looking forward to:

1. Taking Bianca away on some mother/daughter time
2. My grass growing back now that it sees sun again.
3. I always look forward to seeing my grandkids...even if I saw them yesterday.
4. Meeting Shayne in June/July.
5. Planting spring bulbs and actually seeing them grow.
6. It is getting colder...I am looking forward to the summer again!!!!!
7. Bianca completing her diploma next year.
8. Getting all my old photographs scrapped.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Scrapped
2. Looked after Lukas
3. Watched DH reduce the jungle (garden) around the house
4. Enjoyed the public Holiday
5. Filled two albums with layouts
6. Ate Kentucky Fried Chicken.
7. Organised my handbag
8. Watched the Amazing Race

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Empower people that has lost hope.
2. Go on a cruise of the Greek Islands.
3. Help my children onto a more secure financial footing
4. Take back some of the words I uttered over the years:(
5. Keep to a strict exercise routine.
6. Meet all my blogging buddies at the same time.
7. Spend more time with those I love.
8. Keep quiet when people say things I don't agree with.

8 Shows I Watch:

1. Greys Anatomy
2. Amazing Race
3. Egoli
4.7de Laan ( Yes I do)
5. Pasella
6. Noot vir Noot (I know corny)
7. Sport (DH's choice...rugby, cricket,golf and F1)
8. Life

8 People I'm Tagging:

1. Mel
2. Desire
3. Kim
4. Lindsey
5. Star
6. Bernie
7. Anita
8. Herlien (maybe I can get you back to blogging)

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along - am looking forward to meeting you too! We'll def be in PE 28-30 July so diarise now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your pages, and you watching 7de Laan makes me smile, my husband loves 7de Laan, and i hate it!!!
    take care
    k
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynette it was fun once again learning a few more very interesting facts about you. I don't think you need a more strict exercise routine though ... you always look wonderful. Thanks for tagging me, I will get going with it soon. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, more thinking to do! Will try .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for tagging me - this looks like fun! I love these tags...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun...I should try to do it later in the week when I am all caught up again...you sound like you keep yourself very busy. I agree about meeting all your bloggy friends all at one time. I often think about organising a blogger's convention, but where would it be held, and when, when we could all attend?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your lists. This would make a great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to meet you. I think we would have the best time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would if I could, but I don't so I won't. Haven't figured out how to add to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥