Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Personal Scrapper March 2009 kit

The Personal Scrapper March kit featured My Minds Eye Free Bird. I loved working with this kit and have only scraps left.
This is the sketch by Becky Fleck on Pagemaps for the My Minds Eye contest.

This was last weeks sketch challenge on Beggahuna.


The "My Girl" layout is a scraplift. I lifted the amazingly talented Anna Marie Teo.
The photos of Bianca was taken in 1997.
Another photo taken in 1997. You will see that there is a chameleon in the circle of bling.
Photographs taken in 1992...where has time gone?
This photograph of Bianca and Alex was taken in the winter of 1997. She was a proper little mommy. When he stayed over with us, his camping cot was set up in her room. She insisted on feeding and bathing him. If he woke up during the night, I never knew about it:) This layout was a lift of Layle Koncar's layout.
A photo of Wynand and a bunny taken on Bianca's sixth birthday in June 1995.
Bianca was a real water baby...when it was raining she would get into the pool with a top and hoodie... I got the idea of using the ribbons like this from Anna or Carrie's blog.
That was a most productive weekend of scrapping:)

20 comments:

  1. Great layouts, Lynette! I love them all. (And you used up the kit before I did!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love MME too LYnette, one of my fav's.

    But i think your first LO is just the best - so so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't believe how much scrapping you get accomplished ... do you ever sleep. These layouts are lovely. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love the kits...makes it go so much faster and so rewarding. Your pages are always so nice. I am always inspired when I look through them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the LO's I hope you don't mind I might have to scraplift some of them..... Very inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Wow! Wow! Absolutely beautiful Lynette! Your layouts are amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, awesome LO's.
    I can't believe how much you get done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow those are GREAT LO's Lynette but I am always amazed by your work! I have done 2 or 3 LO's with this kit and I love it!! Can you send some of the scrapping vibes this way?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that is some fantastic work!! I love you style! you are a very polished scrapper! Great work & tfs :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your family is so blessed to have all this wonderful memories that you have recorded so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your layouts, especially those first too, awesome sketches too! And I agree, love those line of papers that are in the march kit, you did a great job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Lynette! I love all these layouts. It makes me want to grab my kit and scrap the afternoon away. Just gorgous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you got alot done with this kit. I love this paper line it is so verstile. And your sketch lo's are great I will have to use the sketches too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. sherbet, talk about getting value for your money,lol! You have done SO many layouts I've forgotten which I love the most...definitely love the idea with the inked circles though - am going to dig out my punch to copy you on that one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great layouts again and wonderful work. I envy you, You are preserving memories. I wish I have the time to do scrapping and have the talent to do it. I love to take pictures but they just end up on the cabinet or in my computer consuming large part of the memory.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH wow..... you have been very busy!!
    Absolutely love these pages!!!!!
    wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many layouts, how do you find the time Lynette? I can't pick a favorite, I love them all. It looks like a great kit to work with.
    Cheers, Irene :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. great LO! I love the Little Mommy, that is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Time has actually gone by far too quickly! Lovely layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all your layouts Lynette, I hope one of us wins the sketch over at Pagemaps...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥