Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Beautiful - Hip Kits

I recently saw the most beautiful page made by Bea Valint...using a cut file that she designed and that is available for download on her blog.  I wanted to use this cut file to showcase a photo of Nadia.  Here is the page:

Supply list:  Patterned paper:  Marbled background (Hip Kit Exclusive), Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams (mint), Paige Evans Oh my Heart (pink); Cardstock:  American Craft; Letter Stickers:  Hip Kit Exclusives; Chipboard: Maggie Holmes, Flowers:  Prima; Enamel dots:  Hip Kit Exclusives; Embroidery Floss: DMC; Embossing Paste: Studio 490; Embossing Powder: Tsukineko; Stencil: Prima; Other: Silhouette Cameo (Bea Valint cut file)

Some close ups:
 I cut the cut file and then backed the flowers and leaves...love the soft colours.

 I used a Prima stencil and some Studio 490 embossing paste en then sprinkled gold embossing powder over it while wet and heat embossed the flowers.

 I love how the gold comes out behind the cut file. The only embellishing I used is some flowers and enamel dots.

 This stunning alpha is also a Hip Kit Exclusive and the Audrey Hepburn quote was perfect to complete the page.

Love all the gold accents.

Thank you for visiting my blog today ♥♥

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow the close ups are gorgeous, that is a really beautiful cut file and I love the pink behind it.. and of course the photo is so lovely too... a feminine and pretty page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! LOVING those flowers!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning cut file to highlight the gorgeous photo of Nadia. Love the gold embossing and the quote is perfect. Beautiful work Lynette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page and that cut file is certainly fabulous! Love the colours against the black and white photo! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness ... this is a stunning page special lady. I love all the element that frame this gorgeous photo perfectly!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥