Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Bunny Love - April 2017 Hip Kit - Stuck sketches

Hallo there.  I am squeezing in this page for the Stuck sketches challenge of 15 July.   We have had a bunnies now for the past year...and as you probably know they breed like bunnies.  These cuties in the photo has already found new homes.

Supply list:  Patterned papers:  Dear Lizzy (Lovely Day), Crate Paper (Oasis), Amy Tan (On a Whim); Cardstock:  American Craft; Letter Stickers:  Pink Fresh Studio (Dream On); Layered sticker: Dear Lizzy; Wood Buttons: Shimelle; Button:  Crate Paper (Oasis); Leatherette stickers:  Pink Fresh Studio (The Mix); Enamel dots: Websters, My Minds Eye; Die cuts:  Crate Paper (Oasis), Dear Lizzy (Lovely Day); Ink:  Distress Ink (Antique Linen); Stencil:  Tim Holtz; Border punch: Fiskars.

The sketch:

Some close ups:
 I broke the white background with a stencil and distress ink as usual  Love this little cluster with the bunny.

 This bunny paper by Dear Lizzy was the perfect pick for this photo...I no I don't mind using pink on a page with a boy.

 I love layering my embellishments and the addition of the bunny die cut over the circle die cut just seemed perfect.

These black puffy alpha stickers by Pink Fresh is one of my favourite...it just isn't easy to line it up...but you just make it work.

Thank you for visiting my blog today ♥♥

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the photo and all the little bunnies you added to the page!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!! I am printing the page right now so that I can copy it tonight when I get home from work ... Inspiration so early in the morning is WONDERFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous page, I love the bunny paper... have a great week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥