Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Funny Faces - June 2017 Hip Kit

Hallo there. I am sharing a page that I created this past weekend.  The photos were taken on Wyn and's small holding in May when the family got together for Nadia's birthday.  The cousins always adore spending time together...and as usual they played the fool every time I tried to capture some photos of them...so this stage will also be documented.  Here is my page:

Supply list:  Patterned paper:  Dear Lizzy (Happy Day), Paige Evans (Oh my Heart), Pink Fresh (Dream On), Hip Kit Exclusive (blue stripe- Jan 2016 kit); Cardstock: American Craft; Letter stickers:  Dear Lizzy Petals thickers; Chipboard:  Amy Tan (On a Whim); Project life cards (May and Sept 2016 exclusives); Paper Clip:  American Craft; Clear Stickers: Simple Stories; Buttons:  Hip Kit Exclusives, Shimelle (little by little); Enamel dots: Hip Kit Exclusives, Teresa Collins; Die Cuts: Vicky Boutin; Embroidery Floss: DMC; Border Punch: Martha Stewart; Stamps: Technique Tuesday.

The page was made using inspiration from the Hip Kit weekly sketch:
No automatic alt text available.

Some close ups:
I cut the scallops from a Paige Evans Oh my Heart paper and stitched around the circle before adding these awesome Thicker letters for my title.

 A little cluster at the top left side of the layout.

 The paper clip is from an older kit and the "extreme happiness" is from a July 2016 Project life card.

 The "LOL" card was from a July 2016 PL card and the "Makes me Happy"was cut out of a September 2016 PL card.  I love how the different kits mix and match each other.

I like to take a photo on an angle so that the dimension can be seen.  I always double mat my photos and then pop them up with foam squares.

Thank you for visiting my blog today.  I hope that you leave inspired to create ♥♥

5 comments:

  1. Oh these are funny children, but I do hope you got at least one good photo!!! hehe! love the sketch you used and great papers too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toooooo funny! I love those photos!!!! This is FABULOUS! LOVING the colors and the big circle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Lynette - these photos make me feel right at home. Love these candid shots of your kidlets playing the fool. (That's an expression my Dad always used). Lovely details, a great title and inspirational work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!!!! I have printed a copy ~ Going away for the weekend to scrapbook and this is going to be the inspiration for one of my pages. Will share next week.

    Love you special lady!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh another cracker of a layout. I love this... the photos are just awesome - made me think of growing up on the farm when we all rode in the back of the truck... we didn't even know what Bakkies were back then ;) fabulous work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥