Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Our love♥story - May 2017 Hip Kit

Hi there.  I scrapped another page of Kobus and I taken during the photo shoot we had in February with our grandchildren.  I wanted to document our love story and I was thrilled at I could use chipboard pieces that I would normally not use.  There were two Maggie Holmes (Chasing Dreams) chipboard pieces of books...and it is perfect for the "story".

Supply list:  Patterned paper:  Shimelle (Little by Little), Maggie Holmes (Chasing Dreams), Amy Tangerine (On a Whim), Dear Lizzy (Lovely Day); Cardstock:  American Craft; Letter Stickers:  American Craft; Chipboard:  Maggie Holmes (Chasing Dreams), Puffy Stickers:  Hip Kit Exclusives; Flowers: Prima; Foam hearts: Heidi Swapp;  Enamel dots:  Echo Park;  Die cuts:  Hip Kit Exclusives; Embroidery Floss:  DMC; Ink:  Distress Ink (Antique Linen); Texture Paste: Daler Rowney; Stencils: Prima (Poppies), Tim Holtz (doily); Other:  Stickles (Peacock); Title:  Silhouette Cameo.

Some close ups:
 I used the Tim Holtz doily stencil and some Antique linen distress ink to break the white page.  Love these Prima flowers...and it is so good to use some of the stash.

 The book chipboard piece layered under the vase with flowers.

 I used some texture paste and a delicate Prima stencil on the chevron paper.   The title was cut twice with the Silhouette Cameo and layered for dimension...I then covered it in Peacock Stickles.

 A little house paper clip...because I am home where ever I am when I am with him.  Oh yes...and my signature hand stitching.

The row of puffy hearts are a Hip Kit Exclusive...and I loved being able to use the large banner chipboard piece.  The photo is matted and then popped up on foam.

These words resonate with me and I found it perfect for the journaling on this page.

Thank you for visiting my blog today.  I hope you found something that inspires you to create beauty ♥♥


5 comments:

  1. There is always something to inspire me when I visit your blog special lady. I LOVE this layout and the photo is just PERFECT.

    I need to find some doilies like you have ... mine are so boring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another superb page from Chez Lynette. A tender photo, so beautifully scrapped and a tribute to your relationship; a gift beyond compare. Love the papers, the embellies and the stitching. Inspiring work. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful beautiful quote.. and perfect for you.. the photo is so full of love, and the layout is superb with all the color and love the stitching too.. I hope your week is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love that photo, the colors and those flowers!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Handstitching ... I thought you used a machine , jeepers so neat .
    Lovely , lovely layout telling a beautiful story . I am a firm believer in 'love'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥